The correct choice of vacuum pump needs attention
1. The working pressure of the vacuum pump should meet the ultimate vacuum and working pressure requirements of the vacuum equipment. For example, if a vacuum drying process requires a working vacuum of 10 mmHg, the vacuum degree of the selected vacuum pump should be at least 2 mmHg, preferably up to 1 mmHg. The ultimate vacuum of the pump is usually chosen to be half an order of magnitude higher than the vacuum of the vacuum equipment.
2. Correctly select the working point of the vacuum pump. Each pump has a certain working pressure range, such as: 2BV series water ring vacuum pump working pressure range 760mmHg ~ 25mmHg (absolute pressure), in such a wide pressure range, the pump's pumping speed changes with pressure (see the pump for detailed changes) The performance curve), its stable working pressure range is 760~60mmHg. Therefore, the working point of the pump should be selected within this range, and it should not be allowed to work for a long time at 25~30mmHg.
3. Under the working pressure, the vacuum pump should be able to remove all the gas generated during the vacuum equipment process.
4. Properly combine the vacuum pumps. Since the vacuum pump has selective pumping, sometimes a pump cannot meet the pumping requirements, and several pumps need to be combined to complement each other to meet the pumping requirements. For example, a titanium sublimation pump has a high pumping speed for hydrogen, but it cannot be pumped, and a three-pole sputter ion pump (or a two-pole asymmetric cathode sputtering ion pump) has a certain pumping speed for argon. When combined, the vacuum device will have a better vacuum. In addition, some vacuum pumps can't work under atmospheric pressure, and need pre-vacuum; some vacuum pump outlet pressure is lower than atmospheric pressure, and the foreline pump is needed, so it is necessary to combine the pumps.
5. Requirements for oil pollution from vacuum equipment. If the equipment is strictly required to be oil-free, you should choose a variety of oil-free pumps, such as: water ring pump, molecular sieve adsorption pump, sputter ion pump, cryopump, etc. If the requirements are not strict, you can choose to have an oil pump, plus some oil pollution measures, such as adding cold traps, baffles, oil traps, etc., can also achieve clean vacuum requirements.
6. Understand the composition of the gas to be pumped. The gas contains no condensable vapor, no particle dust, and no corrosiveness. When selecting a vacuum pump, you need to know the gas composition and select the appropriate pump for the pumped gas. If the gas contains vapors, particulates, and corrosive gases, consider installing auxiliary equipment such as condensers, dust collectors, etc. on the inlet piping of the pump.
7. How does the oil vapor discharged from the vacuum pump affect the environment? If the environment does not allow contamination, you can choose an oil-free vacuum pump or discharge the oil vapor to the outside.
8. The vibration generated when the vacuum pump works has no effect on the process and environment. If the process does not allow, choose a vibration-free pump or take anti-vibration measures.
9. The price, operation and maintenance cost of the vacuum pump.
If you need to buy the vacuum pump produced by our company, you can put the product name and model of the vacuum pump. 2. The vacuum degree of the vacuum pump requires the unit PA or MPA 3. The vacuum pumping speed should be
Find unit L/S or M3/MIN 4. Use or not of vacuum pump and working conditions 5. Motor power of vacuum pump (KW) 6. Speed of vacuum pump (r/min) 7.
Vacuum pump voltage [V] 8, vacuum pump inlet and outlet caliber 9, vacuum pump material requirements 10, with accessories, etc., as much as possible, to our sales department, so that
We are able to choose the vacuum pump for you.