Precautions for installation and commissioning of vacuum unit
(1) Proper use of the vacuum unit, skilled in mastering the operating procedures of the vacuum unit;
(2) Correctly use the vacuum gauge and master its operating procedures. If using a thermocouple vacuum gauge, be careful not to burn the thermocouple; if using a vacuum gauge, pay attention to the mercury liquid level rising slowly;
(3) During operation, it is forbidden to repair, clean the vacuum unit, and screw the moving parts;
(4) Before starting, it is necessary to check whether the water supply, oil supply and lubrication are normal;
(5) The moving parts should have protective measures to prevent them from flying out;
(6) The workshop should be equipped with fire extinguishers, sand boxes and other fire extinguishing appliances.