1. Large displacement and small size.
2. A dry vacuum pump that does not use oil at the gas contact location.
3. Multiple debugs can be selected according to the application.
4. A special type of pressure pump with a piston construction.
5. Built-in thermal protection of the thermal protector.
6. It can be operated due to atmospheric pressure.
7. Simple construction for easy maintenance and maintenance.
Piston vacuum pump working principle:
The connecting rod is assembled with the eccentric pressure through the bearing, and the eccentric wheel is locked on the motor shaft. Due to the rotation of the rotating shaft, the connecting rod reciprocates, thereby realizing the process of inhaling, compressing and discharging the air.
Piston vacuum pump failure phenomenon and causes and troubleshooting methods:
Fault phenomenon 1: the motor does not turn
1. No power is connected;
2. The voltage is insufficient;
3. Capacitor failure;
4. The line is connected incorrectly;
5. Motor failure;
6. The motor temperature protection switch trips;
7. The piston connecting rod is stuck;
8. There is back pressure in the pipeline.
1. Check the power supply;
2. Check the voltage;
3. Check the capacitor and replace it if necessary;
4. Check the line;
5. Return to the factory for repair or replacement;
6. After the motor temperature drops, start again;
7. Disassemble the vacuum pump, check the bearing condition, and replace the piston rod set if necessary;
8. Eliminate back pressure in the pipeline or use a restartable model.
Symptom 2: Motor temperature is too high
1. The ambient temperature is too high;
2. Poor ventilation;
3. The vacuum pump is in a state of pumping the atmosphere for a long time;
4. Poor contact in the switch.
1. Choose another more suitable installation environment or improve ventilation;
2. Clean the fan cover or check if the vacuum pump is too close to the wall;
3. Install a solenoid valve or other feasible means to improve;
4. Check the switch to protect the fuse, it is necessary to update all.
Fault phenomenon 3: insufficient vacuum
1. There is leakage in the pipeline;
2. The air filter is blocked due to being dirty;
3. The oil seal gasket in the cylinder of the machine is damaged;
4. The piston ring is too dirty or damaged;
5. Handling non-general gases;
6. The metal valve is broken.
1. Check and fill the leaking place;
2. Clean or replace the filter element;
3. Replace the oil seal gasket;
4. Clean or replace the piston ring;
5. Can only handle general gases;
6. Replace the metal valve.
Fault phenomenon four: too much noise
1. Bearing damage;
2. The metal valve is damaged;
3. Silencing equipment is not applicable;
4. The piston ring is damaged;
5. The machine is seriously shaken.
1. Replace the bearing;
2. Replace the metal valve piece;
3. Use appropriate silencer equipment;
4. Replace the piston ring;
5. Replace the shock pad to reduce vibration.